The Frontier Hiking Club is an informal group of local residents that enjoy exploring the natural beauty that our region has to offer.
Based out of Marietta, Ohio
Contact: Court Witschey
342 Muskingum Drive
One Saturday a month, we meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Kroger Wetlands in Marietta and drive to our hiking destination. The Kroger Wetlands is located along Acme Street, directly behind the Kroger grocery store.
• Hikes are free
• Members carpool when possible
• Members are expected to offer to drive or share gas costs
• Members are responsible for wearing appropriate clothing, depending on conditions
• Members are responsible for their own water and snacks
• Members with medical conditions should have their physician’s approval to hike
• Members are responsible for their own property
• Members should bring money for lunch on out of town hikes